To serve the requisite requirements of our precious customers, we are engaged in providing a qualitative range of Natural Red Coral Gemstone.
Red Coral or Lal Moonga is the hard skeleton of leafless bushes that are composed of intermeshed spicules of hard calcium carbonates. It looks like an underwater colorful plant but really they are gelatinous marine animal called polyps. Red corals are organic gemstones formed out of individual polyps depositing together to make a colony. The remarkable characteristics of precious Red coral Gemstone is their durable nature and intensely colored red or pink skeleton which is commonly used in jewellery making. Red coral can help the wearer overcome his enemies and adversaries. As Mars is the god of warfare, this gemstone provides the necessary courage and enthusiasm required by an individual to surmount all the obstacles. This gemstone ensures the victory of the individual. This gemstone helps in overcoming the lethargic attitude of an individual. It energizes the individual and offers him logical conclusion. It also helps in overcoming the delay in your endeavors. The malefic effects of Mars in one’s horoscope can be treated with the help of red coral gemstone. The person suffering from anger issues and lack of compassion can also wear this gemstone for suitable improvement in the condition. Red coral gemstone can help people suffering from Manglik Dosha. Also, couples whose martial life is in trouble can wear red corals. Individuals who are in profession such as army, defense, police, doctors, weapon manufacturers, scientists, and realty business can reap benefits by wearing this gemstone.
Chemical Composition: Calcium Carbonate, Hardness: 3 Specific Gravity: 2.6-2.7
- Red Coral of Lal moonga is the hard skeleton of leafless bushes that are composed of intermeshed spicules of hard calcium carbonates
- It looks like an underwater colorful plant but really they are gelatinous marine animals called polyps
- Red corals are organic gemstones formed out of individual polyps depositing together to make a colony
- The remarkable characteristics of precious Red Coral Gemstones is their durable nature and intensely colored red or pink skeleton which is commonly used in jewelry making
- Italy, Japan, Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea
- It is used in dry cough, bone fracture, mental weakness & keeping the body warm