We have marked a dynamic position in the market by providing the finest quality range of Pearl Stone.
Pearl is not classified as minerals because of their origin. They are formed by two particular species of shellfish called pearl mollusk and pearl oyster as an immune defense irritant such as parasites. When a parasite enters the fleshy part of the mollusk, it surrounds it with a secreted substance called mother of pearl or Nacre. Pearl is undoubtedly the costliest and most important of organic gems. Pearl enhances the power of moon, which signifies softness, charming eyes, love, family life, steady mind and many other good things. A person suffering with tensed mind, indecisiveness, depression and instability in life is advised to wear pearl stone. Pearl stone is recommended for those who get angry easily and lose their temper. It removes the ill effects of moon and strengthens the mind. It helps in reducing discomforts during sleep. Problems such as throat trouble, eye trouble, dysentery are caused by afflicted moon. These problems can be reduced by wearing pearl stone. It increases facial luster and beauty in ladies. Pearl can be worn in combination with other stones for many other health related diseases. It is believed that the person who wears pearl gets a lot of fame, respect, wealth and kingly comforts. It helps in neutralizing the negative planetary influences on human being. It helps in increasing memory and brain power. It is also said that pearl brings good fortune. It helps in developing harmony between husband and wife. These are some of the major benefits of wearing pearl. Apart from these benefits, a pearl can always be worn as jewelry. Pearls make very good jewelry items. Be it a bracelet, ring, necklace or pendant, a pearl can be worn as all of these. Many women use pearl rings for going in parties and major functions. Pearls stones are available in many online stores. So you can buy good quality pearl from the comfort of your home now.
Chemical Composition: Calcium Carbonate (CaCo), Hardness: 3 Specific Gravity: 2.60-2.85
- Pearls are not classified as minerals because they are organic in origin
- They are formed by two particular species of shellfish called pearl mollusk and pearl oyster as an immune defense against irritants such as parasites
- When a parasite enters the fleshy part of the mollusk, it surrounds it with a secreted substance called mother-of-pearl or Nacre
- Pearl are undoubtedly the costliest and most important of organic gems
- Australia, South Sea, Madagascar, China, Japan
- It can be beneficial to any disease of the breast and brain